Information about Radant Lite Cream
Radant Lite Cream contains Antipollon HT, Arbutin, Kojic Acid, Hydroquinone, Grape Seed Oil, Hydroquinone and Lactic Acid as active ingredients.
- Actively works against hyperpigmentation
- Provides intensive action to treat melasma
Key Benefits/uses of Radant Lite Cream:
- Tyrosinase inhibitors in Radant Lite Cream exert synergistic, faster and sustainable deep action against melanin.
- Kojic Acid and Hydroquinone increase skin penetration and lightening efficacy.
- Grape Seed Oil is an excellent skin regenerator and moisturizes the dry skin.
- Free from harmful paraben preservative. A non-irritating and hypoallergenic formulation.
- Possesses high affinity and efficacy to catch melanin. Adsorbs on epithelium and reduces excessive melanin.
Direction for use/Dosage:
As directed by the physicians.
- Melasma and Hyperpigmentation
- Protect from direct heat, sunlight & moisture
- Store in cool, dry & dark place
- For external use only
- Read the label carefully before use
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children